Apple Music has some useful built-in features that you can use to share your favorite music and playlists with other users and devices.
Sharing playlists and songs means allowing friends and loved ones to find new songs and enjoy music from multiple devices.
This guide will show you how to share Apple Music playlists from Mac, Android and iPhone. In this way, you can connect with other users and see what you are listening to.
How to share Apple Music playlists
If you just created a new playlist or just converted a Spotify playlist to an Apple Music playlist and want to share it with other devices and users, Apple Music provides an easy way to do that.
Note: Windows users cannot use Apple Music.
Share the music you are listening to
You can share Apple Music playlists directly from the Mac app to let others enjoy what you’re listening to.
- Launch the music app on your Mac Listen now Located in the left sidebar.
- select my account Located in the upper right corner of the app window.
- If this is your first time doing this, Music + friends A popup will appear on the screen.choose Introduction button.
- Next is what you see Help others find you A pop-up with a name and username already entered in each field.Select gray Continue searching for contacts A button to add someone you know.
- Select a friend with Find and follow friends After popping up Next..
- In Choose someone who can follow you Pop up[全員],[承認する人],[Apple IDによる検索を許可する],or[AppleMusicの連絡先]Select one of the options.
- select Next..
- In Show off your playlist Pop-up, select Next..
- Select the type of update you want to receive. Friends’ activities Also Artists and programs Select or both end..
- next, my account button.
- select edit..
- next, Additional privacy settings..
- select Listen to.. When you do this, what you are listening to will appear in your profile.
Other users can see the albums and playlists you are listening to in their profile. Your followers will also see your profile picture in the music you’re playing.
Share Apple Music playlists
You can also share Apple Music playlists from the Music app on your Mac.
- Launch the music app, playlist Share in the left sidebar.
- select Publish by profile and search Just above the list of songs in the playlist.
- Playlists are visible to other users.Can be deselected Publish by profile and search Option to stop viewing and sharing playlists.
You can also share Apple Music playlists with other users from your Android phone or tablet with a few simple steps.
- Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device and tap library..
- Tap playlist..